Call an Expert Today
#1 HR Expert is a human resource consulting firm with numerous services that support HR students, employees, employers, businesses, and HR professionals. We have hands on opportunities in a variety of disciplines, including staffing & recruiting, HR trainings, consulting, business development, networking and communications. You will be working in various departments to enhance your skillset. Student interns are accepted from a variety of majors Human Resources, Business and Psychology.
- Applications open on January 20, 2020.
- The deadline to apply is February 24, 2020.
- Program begins on March 2, 2020.
- Internship end date May 29, 2020.
What to Expect
- Gain work experience through projects within individual departments
- Intense focus on professional development, including, recruiting, and HR mentoring.
- Roundtable discussions on career planning with executive leadership
- Build lasting professional relationships and grow your professional network
- Mentorship to gain experience as an HR professional to excel in their field
What We Expect
- Take on new and challenging assignments with enthusiasm and complete tasks within established timelines
- Show initiative and attempt to work through issues independently before asking for help
- Resolve issues, innovate, and experiment to devise new solutions to critical problems
- Analytical thinking and deductive reasoning to meet business requirements
- Communicate using clear, concise, and user-friendly language
- Have a laser focus on customer service
Work Hours and Location
This program requires minimum (4 hours per week) commitment online you will not be required to go into an office location. The program runs for 12 weeks, starting in March and ending the last week in May. You will be required to complete the mentorship program while participating in the internship program, this must be approved by your Internship Planning Team.
This is a part time, non-paid position. You will be required to make a monthly payment per month for teaching materials. Once you complete the program you will be able to place your internship experience on your resume. It is a competitive market and based solely on academic and work experience. We are here to fulfill your HR needs.
2020 Internship Application
The #1 HR Expert Internship program is accepting applications starting 01/20/2020. To apply, please complete this form and upload a resume in PDF format.
The deadline to apply is February 24th, 2020 by 11:59 PM PST.
Please contact the Internship Planning team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.