Call an Expert Today
#1 HR Expert is a human resource consulting firm with numerous services that support HR students, employees, employers, businesses, and HR professionals. We have hands-on opportunities in a variety of disciplines, including staffing & recruiting. HR training, consulting, business development, networking, and communications. You will be working in various departments to enhance your skillset. Student interns are accepted from a variety of majors Human Resources, Business, and Psychology.
- Applications open on July 6, 2020.
- The deadline to apply is August 21, 2020 11:59 PST
- Program begins on September 1, 2020
- Internship end date November 20, 2020.
What to Expect
- Gain work experience through projects within individual departments
- Intense focus on professional development, including, recruiting, and HR mentoring.
- Roundtable discussions on career planning with executive leadership
- Build lasting professional relationships and grow your professional network
- Mentorship to gain experience as an HR professional to excel in their field
What We Expect
- Take on new and challenging assignments with enthusiasm and complete tasks within established timelines
- Show initiative and attempt to work through issues independently before asking for help
- Resolve issues, innovate, and experiment to devise new solutions to critical problems
- Analytical thinking and deductive reasoning to meet business requirements
- Communicate using clear, concise, and user-friendly language
- Have a laser focus on customer service
Work Hours and Location
Hours based on the scope of work. This program requires a commitment online you will not be required to go into an office location.
This is a part-time, non-paid position (will qualify for commission). Once you complete the program you will be able to place your internship experience on your resume. It is a competitive market and based solely on academic and work experience. We are here to fulfill your HR needs.
2020 Internship Application
To apply, please complete this form and upload a resume in PDF format.
Please contact the Internship Planning team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.