Depending on the size of an organization, outsourcing the Human Resources department to an outside company is quickly becoming adopted by an estimated 50% of organizations.
5 benefits according to Forbes are:
- Saves Time – companies can redirect their focus to profit oriented functions
- Cost Efficient – relieves companies from hiring expensive permanent HR staff experts
- Boosts compliance – a third party compliance expert is handed the responsibility of resolving regulation issues
- Recruitment of Skilled staff – compared to a traditional HR department, an outsourcing company has more insight and experience with recruitment
- Access to latest management software – companies can receive information and recommendations without having to navigate various resources and databases
Whether as a means to boost help in the HR department in a large organization or better equip a small organization to handle the legal aspects of employer responsibilities, Outstanding Care Agency offers dedication and proper handing with their HR Consulting & Outsourcing services that handle: Payroll, 401k, Medical Benefits, Wage & Hour, Performance Issues, Compliance, and more.
– Karla Legorreta
Biro, M. M. (2013, December 1). Top 5 Reasons HR Is On The Move. Retrieved February 18, 2016, from http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghanbiro/2013/12/01/top-5-reasons-hr-is-on-the-move/#44a785163b8e